Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WILW#10








I'm Loving that I feel great this week, not being sick is awesome!

I'm Loving that I will be seeing all family this year.

I'm Loving that the thought of moving is no longer a thought, we are staying in our beautiful home.

I'm Loving that their are still nice caring people out in this world.

I'm Loving that we have awesome landlords, it's our first time renting and I've heard horrible stories. We got lucky.

I'm Loving the crafts I've done from Pinterest. Pictures below :)

I'm Loving that my hubby and I cuddle on the couch and watch as many episodes of The big bang theory before out son gets up from his nap.

I'm Loving the idea of growing out family. Maybe it's time for #2.

I'm Loving Chinese food, I want it all day everyday.

I'm  loving that I will have guest posts during my Christmas Vacation. Anyone that would like to write  one for me let me know. You can write about whatever you want.

I'm Loving my boys. always and forever!

What are you loving today?


Got this idea from Pinterest. They just did single pictures but I thought to put all on the wood.
Got wood from Lowe's and printed the photos on my home printer and used mod pod glue. Just need to hang it up now, I'll post a picture of it when it's finally up.

1 comment:

  1. knock, knock, knock, pennny.....knock, knock, knock penny, sheldon is awesome!..........love the picture project!

    ReplyDelete