Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Junk Drawer & Zebra duct tape

JUNK to me is just random stuff that is lying around the house and I don't really have a place for it or to lazy to put away that I find myself throwing it in a drawer in the kitchen. I've always had one and they always get out of control.

This is what mine is looking like:

Paper, pens, tools, coupons, batteries, cords,medicine, toys, and much more.

SO I cleaned it again, put away things and organized my mess.

I'm just happy I can close it again. Not sure how long this will last.

Do you have a spot in your home you just put things, just because???


Duct tape project for my sister Melissa


Found this hanging on my sisters wall and thought it looks so plain. The room she had it in is themed and had a bit of zebra print.

Duct Tape I love you

BEFORE

AFTER

Can't wait to see it up in her apartment. Had to add pictures of her kiddos of course.

Done anything crafty lately?


1 comment:

  1. Yep i have a junk drawer also, actually i think everyone i know does. just a place to throw "junk" mine is full of about everything also. i have a little screwdriver in there and everytime jojo comes over he gets to "fix" things.

    ReplyDelete