Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday


Being on Christmas vacation has kept me pretty busy! I hope that everyone had a wonderful christmas! Everyone ready for the new year?

Linking up today with Jamie from this This kind of Love....

Im loving that we went to Georgia for Christmas to spend time with Danny's family. They got to meet Aiden for the first time.

I'm loving that the trip back is finally over. 19 hours kind of kicked our butts.

I'm loving my new IPad 2, just trying to figure out the easiet way to blog from it since its all I have now.

I'm loving that we we spending new years in Texas.

I'm loving that I just might have a job in the new year, but nervous about putting Aiden in daycare.


I'm loving my boys as always! They are the main reasons for smiling! .

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a long trip! I'm glad you made it without pulling your hair out! I'm jealous of your Ipad 2- how fun!

    ReplyDelete