Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's ok Thursday & Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Linking up with Amber twice today with
 
It's OK
 

To be irritated with the doctors who say put a hot rag on my back because I’m just tensed. This back pain is no joke! Can’t just be tense muscles hope I hear something different at my apt today.
To stress out about traveling already for Christmas. I hope gas does not sky rocket.
To have no Christmas presents yet.
To look forward to watching Grey’s anatomy  and Glee every week and get sad when they are reruns.
To want to sleep all day some days.
To not want to be on a routine all the time. It get’s boring.
To love Dr.pepper even when I’m trying to lose weight.
To worry that we may need move again. L I love the house we live in now,It's perfect but might not work out for us.
To dream about being 100% debt free and have no bills at all.

that this week was crappy and I was sick because now I feel all better (except for my back) but I promise I'll take this over a stomach flu.


What's OK with you?


Now Linking up again with Amber & Neely for....







Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Day 4: Favorite Holiday movies/TV specials

I love most all Christmas movies and shows, even the corny ones. Here are a few favorites. c











 What is one of your favorites?

8 comments:

  1. I havent bought anything or even decorated for xmas... and let me know when you don't even have an electric bill ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your back feels better soon! I also completely get wanting to sleep all day sometimes.

    Home Alone and Christmas Vacation are two movies I must watch every year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of your blog says it all. I love it.. Not Army anymore but still military! Gotta love it. Cute blog. Great movie choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia! New follower here form the blog hop! Thanks for linking up with us :) Hope you have a lovely day hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great movie choices! I love the Home Alone movies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love home alone, but I'd have to say "its a wonderful life" and "miracle on 34th street" are 2 classic christmas movies, two of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of those movies and watch them every Christmas. Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday Blog Hop. I am now following your blog, Em

    ReplyDelete