Friday, December 9, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge



Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

 NYE memories/pictures


Every year for as long as I can remember we have cooked the same thing for dinner on New Years Eve. In a crock pot we put pork ribs and sauerkraut with salt and pepper, and let it cook all day. It's so yummy, I look forward to it every year.  We also do fireworks.

I've always spent this day with my family and friends. Here are a few photos from the past.


2006
Danny and I got married at the firehouse. At home with family, relaxing and enjoying some cake.

     2007
   Just picked up Danny from the airport the day before, he was on RR from Iraq for 2 weeks. I caught the  yard on fire with a sparkler. Still won't use those anymore to this day because of that fire.
   2008
             Just hanging with family and friends relaxing and enjoying fireworks.



  2009
          5 months Pregnant with Aiden. Enjoying some sauerkraut.


               I've never went to parties, just stayed at home. Playing games and drinking with family, it's fun.
Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

  1. Me too, no parties! My parents always went to family parties and we were dragged along, but now me and the husband don't even do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun to me! Well, except the fire. I have to say your blog is so pretty and your kiddo is adorable. Glad I found you through the link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great memories! I can't believe a sparkler did that! I have a serious fear of fireworks and that just justified it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable family!
    Love all of your new years plans.. thats what I do too!

    ReplyDelete