Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's ok that I'm the Girl........

Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK
that I'm the girl

who will wear her pj's all day if I have no plans.

who loves with all her heart.

that is always trying to please everyone.

that wishes she could be a a super mom, the ladies on TV make it look easy.

that wishes for world peace when she sees a shooting star, or blows out her birthday candles.

that misses her dad everyday.

that hates confrontation
that wants to work and help contribute to this family, but also wants to be there for my son everyday all day.

that hates WAR

loves cartoons and could watch them all day.

that wishes she was more outgoing.

that loves dancing and blasting music while she cleans.

loves getting hugs and kisses from my son.

adores her husband.

that thinks people are always judging her, and wishes she could say something.

wishes she could sing good, it's fun

that gets nervous about a lot of things.

that loves Dr.pepper and kettle chips

who sucks at spelling and hates math.

that is excited and nervous to be trying for baby #2



What are you OK with?



I would love some guest posts, let me know if you would like to do one for me.
Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. good list girl- be who u are-- i dont judge u.... well maybe, if you sing :-) jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on a few of those. I'm selfish so I want to be with my son all day, but wish I had some work at home skills to help my family out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love all of your stuff! Love me some Dr. Pepper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have alot of the same traits, im def a people pleaser, wear my pj's all day:) probably have more pj's than i do regular clothes, lol.....love to sing but cant carry a tune, and i love with my whole heart! ......glad to hear your trying again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm NOT okay that we live so far apart and come soon we will live oceans apart :(
    but. . .
    I Am Okay, okay more like "honored" to have you as my best friend.
    I am okay with you (hopes are high) having two children then that means we're even numbered once together ;)
    I am okay with us having the same taste in alot of different areas of life.
    I am okay with all of your flaws because that makes you unique and I Love that about you. You Are perfect even with tears of joy or sadness.
    And lastly I am Okay with you wearing mixed matched socks ;) lol

    And i did write something. i emailed you it to you.. then then i posted on mine.. and you never did.. maybe i wrote to much? no worries though i still love you :0)

    ReplyDelete