Friday, September 9, 2011

To Zumba or not to Zumba

I love going to zumba class, and I was planning on going today, but I just could not get out of the house. It was just one of those days. Aiden woke up at 6 this morning and when he woke me up, I had a headache. Waking up with a headache is already the sign of a long day. I get dressed and Aiden dressed but I just could not leave. I ended up putting Aiden in a early nap since he woke up so early and he needed it, he was cranky.
The whole day was just blah. I enjoyed taco night, I love tacos and I had my laughs because I don't think a day goes by where aiden puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh, even of these kind of days. The joys of being a parent. Be fed up one second and be all smiles the next.

This weekend is not going to be full of excitement like last weekend, just a relaxing day with my boys. Maybe go to the park since it won't burn us. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

On the plus side I booked another jean party, which I did not think was going to happen since all the inventory id pretty much taken for the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment