Friday, September 23, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge Day 5

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge
 
Day 5: Today's topic is: Things you are looking forward to for fall!

the cooler weather, Love the way the trees look
 
 
The cute clothes, and boots
 
the foods...so comforting
 

Halloween
 
 
 
Pumpkin Patch
 


Thanksgiving
 
Seeing Family
 
Football
 




I went to my first Just Between Friends sale yesterday, I have a lot of Aidens clothes in the sale and now think I under priced. I did find a few things.


I found this Patriots Shirt for $3.00, Gonna support Daddy's Team


DC Shoes $3.00, They look new

Superman PJ's $3.00

Brown Mountain Shoes $2.00

 Little people Toy $6.50
3 New Long sleeve onesies $2.00

PJ's $6.00
 
Gap sweat pants $2.00

So it had a few good things, but a lot of it was over priced, But it was worth looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment