Sunday, September 11, 2011

On this day 10 years ago

I was a freshman in high school and was at the PX with my mom getting breakfast before my Dr.apt when I noticed a still feeling in the room, everyone was just in shock, and I remember thinking this can't be real. Watching that first tower fill the sky with smoke was scary, and then seeing the 2nd plan come and hit the 2nd tower was unreal to me. The people that were there are still in my thoughts, those who we lost and those who survived.

Today marks the 10th anniversary of the attacks on the Twin Towers, the pentagon and flight 93. Even 1o years later the thought of what happen gives me chills. So I wanted to take this time to remember all of those we lost that day and all of the service members who have been fighting the war on terror because of that day. As well as thank all the service members who still till this day is fighting this war.




            Never forget my dad and his fellow soldiers that we lost in 2006-07 to this war on terror. I miss you.

                         Thank a service member, and civil servants they can never be thanked enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment