Monday, September 26, 2011

Family, Iphone fun & the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

I find myself being more emotional today then normal, and have done a lot of thinking. FAMILY is so important to me and in times of need there is always someone in the family that shines and comes to the rescue, and I could never say thank you enough.
 I love my life, but there are events that have happened that I just plain out hate!! I always have to remind my self that things happen for a reason but lately cannot not figure what was the reason is. Is this really what is suppose to be happening? Maybe we took a wrong turn? I don't want to feel like I'm blaming one main event in my life, but I guess I kinda am. I miss my dad, I miss his strength  , his wisdom, he was the glue that kept my family in one piece.. I feel sad for my mom, and wishes she could be strong again. I know a strong person lives within her because Ive seen it. I need to keep it together, and  I pray that there will a time in my family's hectic life of bad luck will turn for the better soon. It really needs to get better soon, not sure how much longer I can look strong.




On the brighter less depressing side, Fun with my Phone Monday link up

A screen shot of my phone layout

Love PINK

Had tons of fun at bunco with Ashliegh, and met some new fun ladies.

THIS IS SAD!!!

My super boy

Mommy, Daddys and Aidens Art


 
 
 
 
Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Monday September 26th: Fall TV shows(new, returning)


Grey's Anatomy: Loved the premiere.
Can't help it, this show just makes me laugh

This was so funny, I hope it stays that way.

That's a few that I watch, to many to list, Love my DVR!!!


3 comments:

  1. up all night is funny funny funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, mamaw wrote in her bible on the inside cover Psalm 28 a verse to cry out to God for help. If you go to biblegateway.com and put that verse in there, you can also scroll and read in in different versions of the bible, newer versions are easier to understand, NIV for example. Your in my prayers love ya aunt rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very strong, Julia! i know your family knows you would be there in a heartbeat if you could. love ya!

    ReplyDelete