Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bench or Bistro set

I have this space is my kitchen that I really want to fill, just not sure if I want a bench, which I could make a project or a bistro set.

Here are a few ideas:








I have someone hosting a jean party/open house this weekend which is exciting. Hoping for a good turn out.  I found this picture of Oprah rockin some Cookie Johnson's!

I got my free steak dinner coupon from outback today, maybe use it this weekend. The Oklahoma State Fair is this weekend, if I did not already have plans I would love to go. Fairs are fun! Went to the mall today, it was much better today. Aiden had fun, and only tried to escape the play area a few times.

Well the hubby is working late tonight so it's just me and Aiden, what to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment