Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge Day 4

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge
Link up with Neely & Amber





Thursday Day 4:Fall decorating

I really need to get new things but this is what I have up so far.

Fall leaves on the fire place
 
 






Here's what I want to add:








In the backyard playing with Aiden and I noticed I have some sunflowers that bloomed, so pretty.



Aiden Loves the big kid swing, not the baby swing anymore.
 That same day Danny showed him how to climb a few steps of the ladder and just like that he got up on the top of this play set! It's growing up so fast.





3 comments:

  1. That Fall Picture Collage is super cute!! I may have to steal that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly think I decorate more for fall than Christmas, I have a collection of stuff from over the years. Im going to send you something for a keepsake

    ReplyDelete