Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Is it time for bed yet?

I really need a whole day of sleep, I feel like I'm running on fumes. Went to Amber's house this morning  and she made me some super cute t-shirts with ties on them,  I Love them! Thanks Amber!!
Here's what they look like.


I have a sewing machine, just dont know how to use it, i really need to learn!!!


Went to the mall and hung out with Ashleigh and some other mommies, Aiden usually has fun but today was a bit cranky so we left sooner.



Last night I did a little craft that I found on pinterest with crayons. It was harder then I thought but it still turned out to be cute.

Here are my Pins from Pinterest for the week:



I LOVE PINK!!!

Wish I would have seen these when Aiden was a baby

love the idea and colors


this could help me since im so lazy when it comes to cooking
 
3 mile track tomorrow and picnic with the girls and kiddos! Hopefully the weather stays nice and cool for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment