Friday, February 10, 2012

work,molars and jeans






Love his smile?



Work

This week flew by fast for me. I can't believe I start working on Monday, I'm sort of nervous. I'm nervous about being away from Aiden, and it's been over 2 years since I've worked. I know that I should not worry at all because everyone I've spoke with  or met at the office have been very nice, and look forward to me starting. 

Molars 

Aiden has all his teeth except for the back molars and they have been slowly coming in all week. He's been very whinny. Hope that he feels better soon.




Get together

Yesterday I had a jewelry and jean party and it eneded up being fun. I had all the jeans,
And my friend Christina brought all her super cute jewelry.  We were a total of 11 ladies that hung out, and most had kids with them so it was a nice play date for the little ones. Very thankful for all of them that came, and for those who bought jeans and jewelry I know they will rock it out. 

Today I am recovering, I am super tired. Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend. 




3 comments:

  1. Good luck on Monday with the new job! I can't wait to hear about it! Teething is never fun! Jewelry and jeans, what could be better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at work! My 20-month old has been working on some molars, and they've been a beast at night. :/ I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete