Monday, February 13, 2012

Phone Photo Fun Mondays

Happy Monday everyone. 

 













Work

Today was my first day at the new job, and it went good. I will be doing a lot of training and reading for the first few weeks, and then have a training in March that will I guess make me official. I missed my Aiden like crazy today. I cried in the car on my way to pick him up, because I was thinking about what we normally do throughout the day. I know it will get easier, and he did good with my friend that watches him. 

Snow

We got a cold front and it brought snow, lasted the night and the next morning but was gone when we all got home from work so we could not play in it. Maybe next year.

Blogging

So I am going to try and figure out a new blog routine, thinking I would blog late like I'm doing now about the day or maybe lunch time while at work. Going to figure this out, because I enjoy it. 


Relay for Life 

I've never raised money for anything, and really wanted to. I've lost both sets of my grandparents to cancer and it breaks my heart. I have a small goal of $100, if you or anyone you know would like to donate that would mean a lot to me. Wish me me luck.



Thanks for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment