Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WILW 2/29

I'm loving this link up





( I had tons of pictures to show but they are not working, ill show them tomorrow.)


I'm loving that my son is talking more and more everyday. He is growing up so fast. We have to watch what we say now since he loves to copy. 

I'm loving that my aunt donated $50 to my realy for life team, that puts me halfway to my $100 goal, and helps out our team goal as well. 

If you or anyone you know would like to help, you can donate here.  

I'm loving that my car is not now hitting E, and it's been a month since I filled up.

You may be loving the giveaway from Annabelle over at

The Carolina Country Girl


I'm loving my boys as always. 

What are you loving?




3 comments:

  1. My daughter talks more and more everyday too. It is such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, I need your car haha ! I hate how expensive driving is getting to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a fun Jessica simpson giveaway I’m having!
    Hope to see you there! Thanks!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/03/back-to-back-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete