Thursday, January 5, 2012

it's ok Thursday

 
   
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  It's ok to need to get a job, its life and from what friends are saying its a good age to Aiden to start daycare.

It's Ok to be ready for the weekend. 

It's ok to go to bed early, but end up getti g stuck on the book I'm reading and end up going to bed at 2:00 am

It's ok to be 25 and still don't drink coffee, I can just live off the caffeine from Dr. pepper

It's ok that I have to use Descabbler to beat my husband on words with friends. 
  And I only won by 46.



It's ok to want a treadmill because I don't want to go to the gym.

It's ok to LOVE taking pictures with my iPad 







It's ok to be thinking about doing my first giveaway ever for my blog, still thinking about it.

It's ok to put stuff in a crockpot and wing it. 

It's ok to have a messy purse, no matter how many times I clean it it's still ends up a mess in there.

It's ok my interview was rescheduled for tomorrow, no need to rush things. :)

It's ok to think drawing on my post is cool!!






What's ok with you? 


  
  
  
  
                         
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
    
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is my favorite way to read a book.... all snuggled in bed and staying up half the night to read it :)

    ReplyDelete