Monday, January 2, 2012

Fun with our phones Monday

Happy new year! I hope everyone had a fun night. I did not bring in the new year as I had planned but o well everything does not always go as planned.
We had a board up on the wall of games that were going to be played. We had drinks, foods, few small fireworks, cameras charged because I really wanted pictures. I was SICK all day and halfway into UNO I realize I was really hurting and went to bed. I was so bummed!! I guess all that matters is I am feeling a little better today. On the road back to Oklahoma as I write this post, just glad it's not 19 hours,I can do 4 in a half much better. My sister Nina is along with us, going to stay for a week. The help with Aiden during the day will be nice, especially since I'm sick. My hubby gets to start off the new year with staff duty which is 24 hours shift at a desk. Fun right?


Linking up today for fun with our phones Monday!






Isabell holding Jeremiah.


Jeremiah


Daddy and Aiden being silly.


Danny won the new years games!!!

Me!


Me!
Aiden and daddy playing with those popper things.

2 comments: