Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its ok Thursday

Linking up with Amber and Neely, sorry I don't have the link to their blogs. Posting from my Phone today. Will edit it in when I get on a computer.
Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK

that on tuesday I dropped everything and went to Texas because I felt my family needed help. Family is first.

to miss my hubby, haha 3 days. I've done two tours, but if I miss him after a day then that's love :)

that yesterday I was like a zombie, only had 3 hours of sleep.

that Aiden was so cranky yesterday that it made me cry because I felt so helpless.

That I'm just a nice person? I never really get upset. I guess I just want to keep the peace, But sometimes that bites me in the ass.

Ok this is not just ok but SUPER adorable and we can thank ms leighton, Ashleigh's baby girl that Aiden now always hugs everyone. Leighton taught him this. :)

What's ok with you?


2 comments:

  1. Awww that is cute!! I think that is super adorable too! She taught him to be a cuddly teddy bear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Being taught how ot hug is super cute!!! I hope that everything is ok with your family.

    ReplyDelete