Monday, November 21, 2011

Fun with our Phones Monday and Photo shoot Sneak Peek



Hope everyone had a good weekend.
 Mine is packed full, and feeling it this morning.

So TIRED!!

Here's some photos I got with my phone, not to many because I actually used my real camera more this weekend.


Ready for our family photo shoot & My son loving the marshmallows from our night of smore's.



We took these pictures waiting for our photo shoot to start, we were just goofing around. I played around with some editing apps on my phone.







Loved our location!!

I took this screen shot to show the craziness of the weather, I'm in Oklahoma and it's freezing and going home to Texas for thanksgiving to summer weather. Home is only a 4 hour 30 minute drive,

We have two of these pillows, Aiden loves his and Tex took control of the other.

I went to Bunco this weekend and it was PJ's and breakfast theme. Found this idea on pinterest, but instead of ham i went with bacon. It was yummy. I was so close to winning $$ for Bunco. However my house shoes won me the best PJ's.

My little man napping. So peaceful. LOVE HIM!




Photo Shoot Sneak Peak


Here's a sneak peek of the photo shoot we had yesterday.
I can't wait to see the rest. Samantha did an awesome job.



5 comments:

  1. I played bunco this weekend too! I won 20$ for most wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove the photo shoot pictures! I'll keep you updated on the veggie turkey's status =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your family pictures! So cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The family photos came out gorgeous! You look beautiful. Picture perfect family! The hard part is going to be deciding which to use as your holiday card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i looooove your outfit for your family pictures! so cute!! How did you get your font on your iPhone weather to look like that??

    ReplyDelete