Thursday, August 11, 2011

I think I found something Good.

Growing up an army brat and now being an army wife, moving is something I was/am used to. I’ve moved every 3 years my entire life, and I loved/love it. Its familiar, having and job or going to school was also familiar. Since becoming a mom, and this is something I have always wanted to be, I have loved it, and thought raising my son and being a house wife would be right for me, but the last few months have felt like I don’t bring anything to the table, I feel helpless. I have this empty feeling and I swear on and off for the past year have been looking for a job I could do part time and from home because I not only want to make money whether its a little or a lot, I also want to be home for my son. I have signed up for many things and 90% if them where scams or it just took way to much risk in investing in products I did not know for sure I could sell. My luck has changed, and finally found something I feel is good. I am so excited to finally start doing something that will help me get out of my funk, while at the same time being the best mom I can be to my son.


The jeans we carry

I am going to be selling designer jeans up to 50%off and I don’t invest in an inventory, it’s provided. I am so excited and cannot wait to get started. I am having my first open house this Monday, and hope for a good turnout, and hope to bring some friends along for the ride.

I am also going to say again, because I know I have said it in past posts, for anyone who is moving to Lawton, or to anywhere new, look up local groups. I joined Lawton moms and all the moms I have met and truly wonderful and made me feel welcome right from the start.
Today I got a beautiful flower cake from my hubby for my Birthday; it was a day early since we leave for Texas tomorrow to bring my sister home, but it was awesome getting. Put a smile on my face, thank you babe. I LOVE YOU.

Update on Aiden: He is walking so much better, and he is even running at times. He is a fireball and keep me on my toes. Last Saturday we went to a place called tumble time and he loved it, I had fun to because I got to jump in to a pile of foam blocks, it was tons of fun and wore Aiden out.  We took Aiden to his first water park on Tuesday with my family. We were invited to join the TAPS group which is a group of family members who all have lost someone to the wars. It was nice meeting others who have gone through the same thing we have. I got to meet and take pictures with one of the Texas Rangers coaches so that was cool.

Last thing I want to say is that I have been praying for the families of the 30 soldiers who died a few days ago, and hope they know they are not alone and that their loved ones will truly never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment