Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday!! What I'm Loving!!


Going to do my very first link up with Jamie with This Kind of Love for What I'm loving Wednesday! Going to have to thank my new freind Ashleigh from Life as I know it, for opening my eyes to all the amazing other blogs.


I'm Loving Pinterest:

         Going to have to thank Ashleigh again, I'm hooked! Love all the awesome foods and crafts I find.



I'm Loving: that Aiden is making new friends, as am I!



We went to the mall today for lunch and went and played at the small play area afterwards, where me and ashleigh met up with other mommies. The kiddos had a blast. Aiden wore me out, he kept running out of the area going down to the stores. It was a work out, and it was so hot in there, so it truly felt like I was working out in the gym.

I'm Loving: The things I found on pinterest this week 


Palette furniture



                                                         Toy bin made out of buckets

                                                                  Simple Wall Art


All these neat ideas, I'm going to find the time and money to do! I love them!

I'm Loving: BBQ & Football on Sunday
Going to have a BBQ on Sunday and Im going to make these yummy  baked parmesan tomatoes. Going to be grilling salmon, and ashleigh going to bring some other yummy foods, plus a dessert! I should see who's playing on Sunday.



Lastly I'm Loving: My BOYS!!
                                                                I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!!! so glad we met! our babies look cute together!

    ReplyDelete