Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's OK Thursday!



    Linking up with Amber from Brunch with Amber & Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's ok  Thursday.
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK.....

that I miss my long hair, because right now it's super hott and  soon enough it will be long again.

that the foods I make from recipes never look like the picture, because it still tastes good.

that my son hid my keys and I have no idea where they are, ok thats not really ok.

that I will go to zumba to try and get a workout but end up chasing Aiden and just dancing with him.

that I may not finish Bossy Pants by Saturday, but will still go to the book club and enjoy the yummy food everyone cooked.

that my football team may not win one game this year, because I will still wear their Jersey. GO BENGALS, and that's not a joke.

that this may be the lastest I have stayed up in a month, being a mommy is a full time job and I'm tired.





Pinterest Pins for the day!



2 comments:

  1. I always tell my fiancee "I hope it tastes better than it looks!" lol & it usually does!

    What a cute family & blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that it never looks like the recipe!

    ReplyDelete