Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving/Circus Party




 I'm loving that went to a Circus party to celebrate on of my friends daughter 6th Birthday.
I had a blast, and so did Aiden. Mirium you did an awesome job, and can't wait to see all the pictures, but until then here are my phone photos.

Birthday Girl



Miri & her little man


Aiden's first face panting



Tiff and I


The Girls being silly as always

My silly boy

   He's such a cutie


My LOVE


Yara and I


Noah getting his face painted.







I'm Loving my boys as always.



The decorations at the party were super cute and she had tons of fun games, even a dunk booth and I was able to enjoy that.

Looked like a fun party right?

What are you loving?





1 comment:

  1. That does look like a fun party. love all the mustaches:)

    ReplyDelete