Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's HOTT!

Living in Washington was beautiful, but I was looking forward to some heat, but wow it’s so hot you play outside for 5 minutes and you need a shower. I was looking forward to the 80's and 90's not the 100's.
Danny’s jeep has been shipped, should be here Friday, it cost $1050.00 and we have to drive to Oklahoma City to get it. I learned my lesson next time we are just driving both. Once the jeep gets here I won't feel so trapped in this house and get out. Had family come visit this past weekend, it was fun. Glad we live in much better driving distance. Hoping this will mean more family time.

Aiden’s been walking now for a few weeks, and he become more independent since, and goes off and plays in his room much more than he did before. He truly is the love of my life.


Danny got his tradoc job so YAY, but his still stuck in the training room which is what he left in Washington so that’s a bummer. Fingers crossed he will at some point do the job he enlisted for over 5 years ago some time.

I locked us out of the house a few days ago, it was horriable, had to pay $47 for lockssmith, so we are getting new locks so we have a key for that back door, since i know I will do it again. Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment