Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday Link up


Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm loving Wednesday.

Last week I was off the whole week and I LOVED spending all day with Aiden, I truly miss being home all day with him. I wanted to share all the fun things we did together.
So today I'm loving that I had all that time with him.


Making Art work.


Hanging out in the box mommy made around him.


Enjoying lunch in a box.


Homemade bubbles. A little water and dish soap in a bowl, a water bottle with bottom cut out, a wash cloth over the bottom held on by a hair tie.





Finding the letters/


Puzzles.




Spent time at the mall play area, pushed around in a car and enjoyed a cookie.


He's beat :)

I truly LOVE the time I have with my baby boy.

What are you loving?

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I cherish these kinds of moments with my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lunch in a box!

    New follower! Have a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete