Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wishing I was Super Mom

Dear Supermom,
How do you do it? Do you exist? I’ve officially lost my mom touch and need help. I’m huge on stressing about the little stuff and it’s taking control of my life. A few days before my birthday in August I found out what was causing me to feel so drained and out of it. I woke up with serious back pain, I cried when I walked. Finally decided to go to the E.R, which was very hard for me since we still had no health care since getting out of the Army. Apparently I had a kidney infection, long story short I just finished my 3rd round of antibiotics a few days ago and I still feel like crap. I keep telling myself it could be worse. I feel like this is NO excuse for me to have lost my touch as a mother, wife and friend. I know people who are hurting more than me and getting lots done and make it look easy. So my question again to the supermoms, how do you do it? I cannot even keep my little apartment tidy. I barely cook dinner anymore. When I’m home and with my boys it does not feel like I’m with them. I’ve not done crafts with my boys. I feel like I’m faking a smile all the time. I’m so tired, and it’s sad. My husband does more than I do now, I’ve stopped caring about things and that scares me. Do I just suck it up and move on? Is it just a phase?

#readytobemeagain

No comments:

Post a Comment