Sunday, February 10, 2013

34 Weeks..... Am I ready??



Time is going by extra fast now and even though I feel ready for this pregnancy to be over it's because I want to be able to control my body again, but being ready to actually physically take care of two boys is something I don't think I'm ready for.

When I was pregnant with Aiden I was ready for his arrival as best I could be, pretty sure I was over prepared. This time not so much.

I still need to get baby soap, diapers, wipes, burp cloths, bags for the diaper genie, a diaper bag, nursing cover, moby wrap and feel like I'm forgetting tons but can't think of what. I'm sure all with be just fine but the anxious nesting need this, do this feeling is overwhelming.

Even though my belly is smaller this pregnancy, my body aches was more. Kudos to moms who have more than 2 kids while pregnant, some days I have no idea how I survived, a 2 year old keeps you on your toes that’s for sure.

I have been on pinterest and finding super cute baby boy things, and thought i'd share.

 
 
How cute is that onsie??
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment